Josephine’s Salon and Spa is re-opening!
Thank you for all your support and love over the past few weeks. We deeply appreciate you being a part of our community. We’re reaching out to share some important updates with you.
We are excited to share the news that we will reopen starting Tuesday, May 12, 2020.
Rest assured, we are following local guidelines and taking extra precautions, including deep cleaning our salons prior to opening, and following enhanced sanitization measures and social distancing standards. Additionally, we have temporarily suspended all self-serve product trials and tester usage in the salons during this time.
We hope to see you in our salon soon, and as always, you can shop your favorite products at Josephinesdayspa.com or by calling ahead for curbside pick-up of your items. For any questions, please reach out to us at 281-870-0083 or email us at email@example.com.
We want to share with you some of the adjustments that we’ve had to make to our salon operations. This is out of an abundance of caution for our staff, our guests and our community. We’ve made many internal changes to our salon procedures but we wanted to share the ones that will affect you at your visit.
- Please come alone to your appointment. We will not accommodate extra family members, children or friends. If they come with you, they will need to wait outside.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask that hooks behind the ears.All staff members will be required to wear masks as well. We will do our best to apply your hair color without getting it on your mask. It would be best to use a disposable mask if you are concerned with hair color stains. If you do not have a mask, you may purchase one from us for $3.
- When you arrive at the salon, please wait outside or in your car; we will text or call you to come in. This will eliminate extra people in the salon at one time and allow us to clean the styling station.
- When you come in, we’ll ask that you use hand sanitizer or wash your hands in the restroom.
- Upon entering the salon, you will be asked to wash your hands and have your temperature taken before checking-in. Please reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any symptoms. Anyone with a temperature of99 degrees or higher will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver through email before coming in for your appointment.
- We’ll greet you verbally (no hugs or handshakes).
- Guests will be seated at every other station and 6 feet apart in the lounge.
- We will not be offering beverages at this time, please bring your own water with you.
- Towards the end of your service, a member of our guest care team will begin the checkout process in the styling chair. We will total your service, and your home-care products (we will gather them for you and bag them up). We will bring the credit card machine over for you to easily insert your card. You will not need to use the signature pad or stop at the front desk. We will NOT be accepting cash for the time being BUT you can also download our app at https://apps.apple.com/us/app/josephines-salon/id1121602276 to schedule and pay for a contactless checkout.
- Our shampoo areas will be a no-talking area to prevent the spread of germs
- Blow-dry services are paused for now to prevent the forceful movement of air and the unwanted spreading of germs. In lieu of adding a COVID-19 sanitation fee to the service, we will not be offering a discount for this measure.
- Capes are washed between each guest and sanitized brushes/combs for each service, as always.
- Stress-relieving treatments like hand massages will not be offered at this time.
- Please keep in mind that we might have to use more color, depending on the regrowth, which could result in an extra color add-on charge.
Please know how very important providing excellent service is to us. These new measures we are taking are temporary until we can get back to the high standards that you’ve come to expect from us. We hope that will be sooner than later!
We sincerely appreciate your support. This situation has certainly brought on some challenges, but we are determined to rise to the occasion with a positive attitude and high level of professionalism. As these circumstances are ever-changing, they will require our constant attention and reevaluation. We ask that you please be patient with us as make the necessary adjustments.
Josephine’s Salon + Spa