We’re Grateful For Your Business
We’ve had an overwhelming amount of great feedback about our re-opening. Thank you for your great compliments, patience and understanding during our re-opening while we adapt to our changes. Here are some new updates!
- Please come alone to your appointment. We will not accommodate extra family members, children or friends.
- All guests and staff will be required to wear a mask during the time they’re in the salon.
- Upon entering the salon, you will be asked to wash your hands and have your temperature taken before checking-in. Please reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any symptoms. Anyone with a temperature of 99.5 degrees or higher will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- We’ll greet you verbally (no hugs or handshakes).
- Please keep in mind to practice social distancing when inside the salon.
- We will have bottled water and snacks available outside so you can enjoy a snack or drink with some fresh air.
- Capes are washed between each guest and brushes/combs are sanitized for each service, as always.
- We have installed plexi glass in between every station and shampoo bowl for your safety.
- Hand massages are paused for now
We have been very grateful to see all the love and support from our guests and community. We will continue to practice Safety Is the New Luxury.
Safety Is the New Luxury.
Josephine’s Salon + Spa
SKIP LINES, SAVE TIME.
Our new app makes you VIP.
Questions? Text Us:
Eldridge or Rice Village