We’re Grateful For Your Business
We’ve had an overwhelming amount of great feedback about our re-opening. Thank you for your great compliments, patience and understanding during our re-opening while we adapt to our changes. Here are some new updates!
- Please come alone to your appointment. We will not accommodate extra family members, children or friends.
- All guests and staff will be required to wear a mask during the time they’re in the salon.
- Upon entering the salon, you will be asked to wash your hands and have your temperature taken before checking-in. Please reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any symptoms. Anyone with a temperature of 99.5 degrees or higher will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- We’ll greet you verbally (no hugs or handshakes).
- Please keep in mind to practice social distancing when inside the salon.
- We will have bottled water and snacks available outside so you can enjoy a snack or drink with some fresh air.
- Blow-dry services have resumed!
- Capes are washed between each guest and brushes/combs are sanitized for each service, as always.
- We have installed plexi glass in between every station and shampoo bowl for your safety.
- Hand massages are paused, but instead we will be performing neck and scalp massages.